Port Annapolis Pool and Marina Rules
Port Annapolis Marina is proud to provide our patrons with unparalleled service and quality facilities while creating a safe, family-friendly environment around the clock. To ensure the maintenance of the high standards that makes our marina such a special community, please read the following marina and pool rules carefully and abide by them at all times—you’ll be safer, happier and more satisfied by following these simple steps!
- All areas are to be kept clear of clutter and tripping hazards.
- Propane grills only on boats. No charcoal, wood-chip, etc.
- No swimming or fishing allowed in marina waters.
- Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash at all times. You must pick up after your pet. Bags are available for your convenience.
- Fueling of a vessel in any slip is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. All fueling at the Marina must be done at designated fuel docks.
- All slip renters must adhere to Clean Boating Tips as set forth by the Maryland Department of Natural Resources at www.dnr.maryland.gov/boating.
- Work or maintenance on a vessel must be performed by an insured contractor that is compliant with Port Annapolis Marina’s insurance requirements.
- No spray painting, fiberglass work, wood sanding or major engine work while boat is in slip unless expressly approved by management.
- Place all trash in the cans provided. Over-sized debris is the responsibility of the boat owner.
- Do not place or spill any pollutants such as oil, batteries and the like in trash receptacles.
- Do not discharge Type I or Type II Marine Sanitation Devices (MSDs) in marina waters.
- Use your holding tanks as per government regulations. A pump out station is available at the fuel dock.
- Do not pump oily bilge water overboard. We suggest the use of oil absorbent cloths in the bilge and the use of biodegradable cleaners whenever possible.
- All hazardous chemicals such as used oil, fuel, batteries and antifreeze should be properly stored and recycled. Port Annapolis offers a convenient, free recycling drop-off point located at: 7074 Bembe Beach Road, Annapolis, MD 21403. Their hours are: Monday-Sunday, 8am-5pm (April to November 20) and Monday-Sunday, 9am-4pm (Thanksgiving through March).
- No motorized vehicles are allowed on the piers – please refer to your slip agreement.
- The lockers in the shower facility are for daily use only. Any locks left overnight may be removed.
- Do not wash anything containing oil, paint, fuel or any hazardous substance in the laundry machines.
- Loose halyards are to be secured when at dock.
- No heaters on boats are to be left unattended.
- Nothing may be attached to pilings without the permission of the marina office.
- No Lifeguard on duty.
- No Children under the age of 14 allowed in the pool area without adult (over 18) supervision (Note: Children 14-17 may NOT supervise children under 14).
- No Running or Diving
- No Glass or Food allowed inside the fenced pool area.
- No Smoking allowed inside the fenced pool area.
- No Pets allowed inside the fenced pool area as well as inside the bathhouses.
- Port Annapolis Marina will not be held responsible for lost or stolen articles. Any articles left inside the pool area will be held for one week, and if not claimed, will be disposed of.
- Keep off grass and out of garden areas.
- All persons must shower prior to entering the pool.
- No climbing on the fountain, fence, deck railings, tables, etc.
- Gate to pool area is to remain closed at all times.
- In case of inclement weather, the pool area will be cleared and the pool closed.
- Patrons are not to play with pool equipment. If the water hose is placed in the pool by management, it is not to be used by pool patrons for any reason.
- No splashing of other patrons by the pool.
- No playing of games that take up large portions of the pool without prior management approval.
- Guests are not allowed unless the tenant is present. Tenants will be held responsible for their guests.
- No parties or large gatherings will be held in the pool/patio area without prior management approval.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone or remove anyone from the pool area if management deems it necessary to maintain the safety and control of the area.
If you have any questions regarding these marina and pool rules, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your assistance with following these rules to have a safe, fun season at Port Annapolis Marina!